Lector will teach you how to prepare good surface for painting and how to mix colours and tones. You will find out how to use mediums for oilpainting (oils, terpentine) and also how to fix your own mistakes.
Advanced students can work on their own art projects after consulting it with teacher.
1. Impressionistic technique, theory of colours
2. Inspiration by H. Matisse and by Pop art
3. Building space on the picture, exercising of perspective
4. Technology of Oilpainting – preparation of various surfaces, mixing of your own Gesso – for basic layer. Glazing 1
5. Glazing 2
6. Technique of backlighting
7-16. Individual works – various techniques and subjects (after consulting with teacher)
This art course is composed of a small group that is max. 6 – 8 persons speaking English and Czech.
All artwork that you make in our atelier can be taken home.
This course is for beginners and also for advanced artists.
All art tools and materials are ready for you in our atelier. In our small kitchen, you are welcome to make tea or coffee for yourself.
16 lessons + 2 substitute lessons at the end of the course (in case you miss some lessons during the course)
Come in pairs or as a group – you will pay less! For more info or to receive your discount for multiple people, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservation of your place is necessary! Please fill in short registration form for concrete art course.